Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Most of you reading this blog know that I am a scrapbooker and that I turned to scrapbooking when Mav was diagnosed my hobby released my stress and got me through some of our most difficult times. I have only scrapped one of mav's baby pictures since Autism has come into our lives,it is still too hard and emotional for me too look at his baby pictures. I think back to that time when everything was fine and there was no life with Autism he was a perfect little baby and it's too much (yes he still is perfect to me)In some ways I have had to let the child in those many baby pictures and the life I thought that child would have go. I know it's hard to understand and it is hard for me to explain it's like we lost that baby Mav but hey we have our Mav and he has Autism we live it and we love him. Anyhoo back to the scrapping here are a couple layouts(scrapbook pages) i worked on yesterday afternoon.


No comments: