Monday, April 14, 2008

How cool was this Night of Too Many Stars: An Overbooked Concert for Autism Education

Mav and I made a trip to the DR's today. Mav's blood sugar was high so I was concerned took him to the DR and he now has to fast and go for another blood draw ooh what fun it should be. The Dr also confirmed that Mav has a virus and Avery has it now too. We had a very long day full of bad luck not only do we have to get blood drawn our suburban broke down leaving me and the dude stranded in Grand Rapids till Louis came to our rescue.Mav hated being in the car most of the day but so did I, I totally understand his frustration momma had it too.

Heard the ABC's song and with me today love hearing that he is so proud singing. He also loves that new Leona Lewis song "Keep Bleeding" we sing it in the car he smiles and sings too. Love it!

No comments: