Friday, April 18, 2008

Momma's Birthday Present

Today I got the best Birthday present ever and I am so serious wait till you read on to see why...

Waking up this morning with all the kiddies in the bedroom Teagan on the floor, Mav leaning on the bed (first awake of course)and Avery all snugged in by me. When Mav saw me open my eyes he smiled and jumped in bed with Avery and I we started the following conversation while waiting for Teagan to get up

Me: Guess what today is Dude, Momma's Birthday
Mav: Appy Birday
Avery: Oppy Irfday
Me: Thank you!
Mav: Welcome
Me: I love you!
Mav: I Yuv OOh!

I swear right there life couldn't get any better. Having a conversation with the Dude and Avery like that has been the best gift I have been given. I can't forget the used green play doh I got from Teagan that was pretty cool too! Totally AWESOME Day! Mav has continued to sing or tell me Appy Birday all day long I LOVE IT!! A good ending to a not so great week.

No comments: