Sunday, April 27, 2008

A good cry

I read my blog entry from last year (you can also read it if you haven't already it is the link at the side that says "Our Story")and had a good cry thought I would share this with you all.



"He is an awesome child that I love more then words can express and I am blessed by him and his autism. You are probably thinking how can she be blessed by autism well let me tell you since Mav has been diagnosed life is now seen through a different set of eyes I don’t take the little things in life for granted anymore since those little things are what mean the most.3 of my favorite words are live, laugh, and love.Those affected by Autism will know why these are my favorite word but for those who are out there wondering why ... You need to Live- Live life to the fullest you can't dwell on the fact that your child has Autism. You need to Laugh and Smile- we do this all the time because of those little moments the smiles, the smooches,the giggles,and the Mavness. You need to Love- there is so much love in my heart for this child and the love that he gives me is amazing! I know I am missing bits and pieces of our story but this will give you the idea of what we went through to get to where we are now and make you aware of Autism. There is no known cause or cure for Autism right now so please spread the word it’s time to solve the puzzle!!"

No comments: