Monday, April 7, 2008

Today was Mav's first day back to school since Spring Break he had a good day. Mrs.M said he was pretty chatty she is trying to get him to say "I want chips" He says "No!" Then says "chips" Slowly but surely we are getting there but hey at least he is using some words and he for sure knows the correct way to use the word NO.When I pulled up to pick him up Mrs. M had walked him outside since he was the last pickup and it is beautiful out today, when he saw me he came runnin with a smile saying "Momma, Momma, Momma" gave me a big ol hug.Love it! I missed you too buddy!

Found this very interesting. Another very important piece to solving the puzzle of Autism.
Autism Speaks Spearheads Collaborative Grant with the Allen Institute for Brain Science and Leading Autism Expert to Analyze Frontal Lobe Microstructure in Autism Research May Provide Insight into the Biological Causes of Autism
Read about it here

till tomorrow~

No comments: