Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sick Dude

Yesterday Mav came home from school sick. I got the call around 8:20 to come back to pick him up. I felt so bad because he was fine when I dropped him off then I guess it hit right after they got to class. He came home took a shower then we relaxed the rest of the day.He is at school today was doing fine lastnight and this a.m. so I have my fingers crossed i think today will go ok. Still adjusting and figuring things out. I found out yesterday Mav is going on his first field trip in a couple weeks he is going fishing with his class I get to go too if I want which YEs I do. I was assured that he would be totally safe it's all fenced in and lots of helpers which is cool. I'm excited and nervous. He gets to ride a bus for the first time so I hope that goes ok. I'm sure he'll love it.
He's loving the rain we have been getting the last few days he likes to sit and watch it, play in it, and just sit and listen he's so funny. He is loving sleeping in a sleeping bag at night now too. I think his sensory issues are getting a little bit more sensitve he's hokding his ears more, more sensitve to touch and the screaming is not so great.Working on figuring out what to do about it. I am kind of excited that we only have like 4 weeks left of school then we have Summer Break I'm so ready for it. School is going great for him and it will take time to adjsut to the new schedule but I think he will like sleeping in and just hanging out at home.

I think that is all for today. Sorry I haven't been posting everyday like planned but as you all know life sometimes throws you a curve ball and things don't go as planned. lots going on that i didn't have planned that is for sure. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

Sometimes life gets in the way! I totally understand. I'm sorry Mav's feeling sick. I hope he feels better soon. I'm hoping for your sake that everything calms down too! I'm looking forward to Summer as well!