Tuesday, April 14, 2009

One of my Favorite everyday things

Is picking Mav up at school. I pull up he waits at the door with the class aide while I walk up to the door as soon as it opens he looks at me and grabs my hand. I get the lowdown on his day whether good or bad or whatever then as we walk to the car we chat I ask him how his day was he grumbles or just listen. I love that short walk to the car. I open his door put him in then get in we head home I chat he mostly listens or stares out the window. Then my favorite part comes I get to go through his backpack he always has things in there what he did at school his work,notes,drawings/coloring etc. Today while going through his bag and getting excited to read about his day I find the masterpiece of all school work he traced his name by himself again it looks awesome and I'm so proud but one thing that catches my eye is the note on the side from his aide she wrote about him doing this himself but its not just what she wrote it was how she wrote it it looks like she was so happy and excited about it too. She was proud of him.I love it!! Yes you can call me crazy for thinking I see this in the note but seriously when you look at handwriting you can really see someones expression if you really look at it at least I think I can. I need to scan or take a picture so ya'll can see it. I'm so happy and proud. The Dude is Awesome!!! I have to give a big huge thanks to those wonderful ladies that get him from 8-2pm everyday its amazing!
There is still time to get in on the giveaway you have till 11:59pm the winner will be announced tomorrow after we get back from Mav's Orthopedic appointment.
Thanks all!! Have a great night!!

Mav's Momma

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How AWESOME! And yeah, I think you can TOTALLY read someone's vibe through their handwriting.

Heather Landry said...

That is amazing! You must be so proud! I know what you mean about the handwriting. I love that she is so excited for him. It means she really cares, and that is awesome.