Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sharing some cool finds

I wanted to share this link with you all it's the place I go every other day to see Autism News. It's updated daily with the latest Autism News articles from around the world.
I know we all love ETSY (if you don't know what Etsy you must check it out it's a wonderful site full of handmade goodness for you to purchase) while browsing I came across these awesome finds which not only do I just like them they also are benefiting Autism which is so cool!
One of my favorite finds today this beauty from polarity it's an interchangeable magnetic locket
This Beautiful necklace is from cravejewelrydesign
This cute little Tooth Fairy doll from CourtneyBenton she also has some cute art prints in her shop.
This Beautiful Bracelet from rocknbauble

How cool are these? Fingerless Gloves by TinkerAndPo

This Beautiful artwork by cREaTebyRET

This beautiful necklace is in the wiresNpliers shop and it is for Artist with Autism Awareness Month - Art Careers- Sarahbushka's there are so many more beautiful pieces in this shop that are made by Sarahbushka who lives daily with Autism.

This pretty earrings from lariescreations

Ok seriously how cute are these? FeltHungry makes this cute felt play food for kids.

Who wouldn't want to sport one of these beautiful handbags by kcrainehandbags

This beautiful pin is by nanichan

This cool necklace is by OleanderTea

This caught my eye the minute i saw it. It's just too cool! It's made by uncorked

Love the Screen Prints by thentherewere3 this one is my fav I also love the Green one they have in the shop.

Ok I got no where near all the way through my search so be prepared for another post like this sometime this month. There is just so much cool stuff on Etsy you really have to check it out.

Have a great day see you tomorrow.

Mav's Momma

PS Don't forget the Week 1 Giveaway ends tonight at 11:59pm I will post the winner in the morning along with another giveaway.Thanks for reading today!

No comments: