Sunday, April 26, 2009

ENT and Surgery

Mav had his ENT appointment on Friday he will be having surgery on June 1st to remove his tonsils and adenoids(sp?) I am trying to preparew myself for the week of hell that is also known as recovery.
We have been going through many changed with the dude lately and I have been trying to take some time for myself that is why I haven't been posting or doing much of anything for that matter. Sorry for not updating on here. Mav is having some mood issues and trying to adjust to his new meds its been really hard I feel somedays as if I'm failing as a momma maybe I'm missing something maybe there is something more I can or should be doing to figure this all out for him. Everytime we take a step forward we take 10 steps back. We'll get through it like we always do I just hope its soon.
Thanks for stopping by have a goodnight!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Mandy! I haven't been away from the computer for a few days, but I've had you on my mind. So sorry to hear of your recent challenges. Hold on tight, my dear, sunshine will come again. And please don't question yourself. I know it's natural to do so...that is synonomous with being a mother. But what I've come to know of your mothering skills...You Are THE Best Thing for that precious little boy! Don't you ever forget that! Hugs and love! Lisa

Heather Landry said...

You've been on my mind too. I understand what you mean about feeling inadequate as a Mom. I feel that way too sometimes. I am sending up prayers for the two of you, and hoping that his surgery comes out perfectly and that he recovers super quick!