Thursday, April 1, 2010

Hello April


Can you believe that its April already? You all know what that means here at the House of K Autism Awareness Month and the anniversary month of the day our lives changed forever. There has been so much happening here lately I'll get to that more later but lots of changes and its been very very had on Mav so hard it makes me cry just thinking about it poor dude. This month will be full of news, giveaways and all things Mav so please stay tuned. You can follow the blog too if you'd like it will let you know when I've updated which will be daily even if it is late like today( i have a great excuse which like i said will fill you in on later if you don't already know).


Tomorrow is April 2nd World Autism Day

if you'd like spread the word tell someone about Autism , Mav, or the blog come back leave a comment or email letting me know and I'll put you in a drawing for a special giveaway it will be something cool i promise!!! Also wear blue show your support! Thanks for stopping by!!


If your new to the blog and would like to read Mav's story you can check it out over on the sidebar. As Always if you have questions or want to share something with me please leave a comment or feel free to email me just click the "Email Me" on the sidebar.


Thanks again for stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I posted about your wonderful blog on Facebook Mandy! I'm looking forward to hearing all about Mav this month!