Wednesday, April 7, 2010

He

Today I woke to the Dude sitting in the chair watching me just smiling and it put a much needed smile on my face.he's such a handsome little guy,he amazes me everyday,He makes me grateful for the little things, He makes me stop and think,he makes me happy,He is a blessing to me, He is one of the reasons I feel like a lucky lady,He brings tears to my when I think about this journey were on,He melts my heart just looking at him,he's so many many things but most of all He is my Mav.
Today took his Spring Break Adventures to Gma & Gpas house for the next few days he's going to have fun! When he isn't here it makes me think about him lots that's the reason for the above I get emotional when he's away I'm always wondering about him.

2 comments:

Heather Landry said...

I know exactly what you mean about getting more teary and everything when you're missing them.

Heather Landry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.