Monday, April 5, 2010

April 5th

Sorry for not updating ugh like I said lots of changes,adjustment and life stuff happening here at the house of K. I've added an app to my phone so that I can try to update on it. Mav is on Spring break this week he woke up In a great mood today! He's been having a tough time dealing with momma not feeling so hot(I had a hysterectomy 2 weeks ago). It's been hard but we're getting thru it with help from my mom and my gparent and a very patient teacher at school.
We all wore blue on Friday Teagan made sure to ask everyone " hey are you wearing blue? Cause today is Autism Awareness Day and you know my brother has Autism."
Saturday we hung out at home enjoying the weather playing outside.the Dude loves the swingset and the tower lots of smiles!
Sunday we celebrated Easter here at home with my mom and dad.we had an Easter egg hunt too.the Dude totally got into that so cute! Will share pictures soon.
Will share more info later.
Thanks or stopping by!

1 comment:

Heather Landry said...

I wore blue on Friday just for Mav! I hope you're recovering well and that you all had a wonderful Easter. Looking forward to seeing photos! Hugs.