Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The dude and I went for a visit at his new school/class room yesterday. What an adventure he was so full of crap and just totally not the dude he usually is. He didn't want to sit for group, didn't want to be with me, didn't want to participate, he did want to bite me, scream, trash around. I was kinda embarassed cause he was just not acting the way I thought he would. I do think he liked the room and the Teacher I just think I picked the wrong time to take him. Not how next year will go since he will be going to school all day. I am a bit more nervous about it now after seeing how he was yesterday. Love him but man he made me want to have a meltdown yesterday. I was so ready to relax when Louis got home Hi dad it's your turn the all hard "wonderful" days. We had a moon change maybe that is what did it everyone in our house was a pleasure yesterday:(
See I told you not every post would be happy go lucky. See See SEE!

toodles~

No comments: